Back in touch


Been away too long changing jobs, moving interstate and generally doing other things. Sadly those other things don't include painting although I did finish off another Langton, another ship from the Bolitho series HMS Black Prince.

On moving house my main issue was transporting figures. My method which seems to be effective as I unpack is filling the figure boxes with shredded paper, top with bubble wrap and tape up boxes securely with packing tape. The boxes I used are the ones for reams of A3 paper they just  fit nicely into my shelves.

DW

Comments

Bluewillow said…
so you have moved too?

cheers
matt
Frostydog said…
Yep down to Canberra closer to the gaming action
Bluewillow said…
Horay, when are you up for a game, before or after school goes back?

cheers
matt
Frostydog said…
mmm will be at cancon on the Saturday no other plans made yet.

Popular Posts