First post of 2013 a bit late but hey I am on holidays and need to relax. So far installed roller blinds and curtains done the trips to Sydney been to watch a day of test cricket and done some painting and a bit of gaming.

The sudden realisation that you dont have enought points for your comp army brings on a bit of a panic. As a result I have painted 16 French Marines, 16 Eureka American Light Dragoons and 6 Perry riflemen that got my French American AWI army upto the 1500 AWRG points I needed. In addition I have painted up some ECW Scots Royalists as well as rebasing some second hand figures that I had acquirred late 2012.

Game wise some AWRG practice games in preparation for Cancon 13 as well as a Franco Prussian War game at CRWG (photos).

Table is set
French are deployed
Prussians ready to advance




Comments

Phil said…
Very nice pictures and minis, the village is great!
Phil.

Popular Posts