Normans

This lot I painted many years ago when I first started in DBA, something I haven't played in quite a while.








The first photo (left) is one version of the Norman DBA list the the other photo (right) shows the same list but for "Fast" Warrior. The Warrior list breaks armies down into units which is something I prefer and maybe a reason why I haven't seriously played DBM or DBMM. Personally Warrior can be complicated which is not a bad thing, but without regular opponents you don't get other interpretations of what is mean't to happen. Sure you can get interpretations off the web but it doesn't beat playing a game against an experienced opponent. As for other rules I often use GWs Warmaster rules without the magic components for our medieval battles but with DBx/ Warrior baseing. Works OK, for us anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts